Thursday, May 14, 2009

The end of the beginning? The beginning of the beginning? Er..prologue.

I'm sitting here in my room, staring miserably at the mess that I have created in an attempt to clean up that mess. I have resorted to writing my first ever blog post. I was going to wait until Friday or Saturday, when I was back home, but procrastination took over.

So...I have officially finished my first year of college! 9 months away from home, away from my parents, and (just as important) away from Winnie. As it stands, there are about 16 hours until I get to see this cute little face again.

"Nom nom nom"

The best part is, she'll be moving to Ithaca to live with me starting this summer! I got a cute little apartment on campus for the school year. Hopefully she'll enjoy Ithaca as much as I [sometimes] do.

I had more room to work with to pack because my roommate moved out yesterday. I basically took over the entire room with all my stuff!

Before

203423 hours later. See how much progress I made? LOL!

It's currently raining outside. Surprise, surprise. I really need to go to the Student Center and buy another packing box. Alas, I'm sitting here...blogging.


1 more day until I'm home. California, here I come!



2 comments:

the Corgi Girls said...

Yay Win! Your first post!

;o)
Can't wait to see more pics of you in Ithica!

Mia Bella said...

Finally, a post!!